Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I Can't Draw So I'll Write

I've always wanted to create my own series in either an animation or comic format yet could never get into drawing to do such a thing. Recently I've been trying to bite the bullet and change things, while I have considered writing and have done some minor stories in the past, I have never given writing a fair chance.

As for my plans of this site I have a story in mind already for what I want to write and though I would love it to have drawings to go with it I can not draw, I could do some traces but those never excite me as I can't call those mine, maybe someday I could hire someone to draw pictures for this site but that would be in the future.

Anyways, please stay tuned to this site (currently using blogger since it's free) for stories mostly consisting of my own original character Hoshiko (image of my character below is made by tracing another and modifying it)

anime loli chibi girl cute moe kawaii schoolgirl
Very old image I made years back of my original character Hoshiko made to give people an idea of how she looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment